Submit an army documents request to obtain your DD214 or other army solution documents through the milConnect website.
YouвЂ™ll need to register to milConnect to have your army solution documents
To make use of this particular feature, you will need reasonably limited DS Logon account. Your our HealtheVet or ID.me qualifications wonвЂ™t work with the website that is milConnect. Head to milConnect to check in, register, or update your DS Logon account to Premium. Go to milConnect
As soon as IвЂ™ve finalized in to milConnect, just how do I request my DD214 or other records that are military?
Stick to the actions below to submit a military documents request.
- From your signed-in website, tap or click on Correspondence/ Documentation. Then choose Defense Personnel Records Information (DPRIS) through the drop-down menu.
- Pick the Personnel File tab.
- Choose Request The Personnel File.
- Fill in the proper execution. Into the Document Index part, check out the boxes beside the document(s) you may like to demand.
- Simply click or faucet regarding the Create and forward Request key.
What forms of documents could I request with this specific device?
You’ll request papers from your own official Personnel that is military File view and install.
You are able to request your:
- Report of Separation
- Other launch documents
You can request papers with information regarding your solution, such as for example your:
- Requests and recommendations
- Efficiency reports
- Honors and designs (commendatory things)
- Skills, licenses, and certificates
- Safety approval
What goes on when I request my records that are military?
YouвЂ™ll receive a contact helping you discover weвЂ™re processing your request. YouвЂ™ll receive an email that is second your demand is complete along with your files are set for you really to see and install.
You’ll be able to check out the status of the military records request by signing in https://find-your-bride.com to milConnect and visiting the Personnel File tab inside the protection Personnel Records Information (DPRIS) section. This will be additionally where youвЂ™ll view and download your files when theyвЂ™re prepared.
Are there any different ways to have my army documents?
It is possible to request your records that are military some of these means:
- Mail or fax a Request Pertaining to Military Records (Standard Form SF 180) into the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC). Download Form SF 180 (PDF)
- Write a page into the NPRC. Send it to:
1 Archives Drive St. Louis, Missouri 63138
Just how do I request some body elseвЂ™s records that are military?
If youвЂ™re a member of family arranging a burial for the Veteran in a VA nationwide cemetery
Phone our nationwide Cemetery Scheduling workplace at 800-535-1117. We could help you to get the VeteranвЂ™s DD214 or any other release papers you may need. Get extra information about planning for a burial
If youвЂ™re the second of kin of a Veteran who may have passed on
It is possible to request a duplicate associated with VeteranвЂ™s army documents in some of these methods:
- Mail or fax a Request Pertaining to Military Records (Standard Form SF 180) towards the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC). Download Form SF 180 (PDF)
- Write a page to your NPRC. Send it to:
1 Archives Drive St. Louis, Missouri 63138
You may be looked at the following of kin if youвЂ™re pertaining to the Veteran in virtually any of those methods:
- Surviving partner who has gotn’t remarried, or
- Parent, or
- Kid, or
If youвЂ™re maybe perhaps maybe not the VeteranвЂ™s next of kin
In the event that Veteran was released a lot more than 62 years back, you are able to purchase a duplicate of these army documents. The nationwide Archives starts all documents into the general general public 62 years after discharge. Learn how exactly to access archived documents
In the event that Veteran had been released lower than 62 years back, you might be in a position to request restricted information from their army Personnel File. Find out about basic general public use of armed forces documents
Information to reconstruct your records
Reconstruct army documents damaged in NPRC fire
Determine if your documents might have been damaged when you look at the 1973 fire during the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC) in St. Louis, Missouri, and exactly how to reconstruct your documents to guide a VA impairment settlement claim.
Other records information
Get the VA medical records online
Setup your personal wellness record, and install medical records, reports, and pictures to generally share with your VA and non-VA health practitioners.
Replace your target on file with VA
Learn how to improve your target as well as other email address in your VA.gov profile. This may improve your information across several advantages and solutions.